See the bespoke solutions from a selection of projects and professional experiences carried out by ShaunDigital.
Portfolio and Experience
Who? Founded in 1989, the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics (SASE) is an international, inter-disciplinary organisation with members in over 50 countries on five continents
Aim? The general brief for my involvement with SASE was to establish new channels of contact with members and renovating older methods to increase engagement for large-scale events, publications and general awareness.
Methods? Social media audit, planning and strategy, Social media copywriting and live-tweeting, CRM renovation with new email newsletter design, Website Consultancy.
The SASE Social Media plan was built to tie in with a large scale event running in Brazil. The aims of the brief were:
- Establish a new SASE Social Media Presence.
- Gain followers from in and around the host nation.
- Live Tweet the event itself.
- Build interaction and engagement with the target audience.
A review of the SASE social media activity after the event showed:
- A 200 follower increase within the first week.
- Positive social reaction to the new Twitter design.
- Interaction with keynote speakers throughout the event.
Due to the success of the Twitter campaign it will be continued into the future to cover other SASE events.
SASE Approached me looking for a new newsletter with the following brief.
- Much more colourful than the previous blue newsletter.
- Wider to fit in more content.
- Masonry Style boxes rather than a linear pattern.
- Fully documented and editable.
- Retain the separate book section on the side but still allow for a maximum of three news items in the main body.
- Ability to have a different layout every newsletter.
- Fully responsive to mobile and tablet devices.
After going through a production process, working closely with SASE and working with their desires, I produced the newsletter on the right which was in then sent out to the 5,000 strong SASE mailing list resulting in a 31% open rate.
View the full newsletter on the SASE site.
Who? The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) in Preston, England was founded in 1828 and is today known as one of the United Kingdom’s largest Universities.
Aim? As a full time employee in a fully integrated marketing team the aim was to increase brand recognition and awareness while supporting current and prospective students through multiple digital channels.
Methods? Webmastering, Social Media Strategy and Posting, Training, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Video production and editing.
During my time at the University of Central Lancashire I was involved as part of a wider team on many different projects. Although I cannot claim ownership of the following works, here are a few of the areas that I contributed towards.
Who? At the start of my involvement, urBIM Architecture was a new start up offering various architectural services. urBIM Visualisation are now an established innovative Architectural Rendering and Architectural Animation specialist.
Aim? To increase awareness and gain business for the new start-up by analysing the market and putting a customer marketing strategy in place.
Methods? Market and customer analysis, Social Media planning and training, Customer Database Creation, CRM and email Marketing.